Located on a superb and tranquil Pacific Heights block, this modern home was built in 1949 and extensively renovated by the current owners in 2005-2006. Every feature has been perfectly executed with a clean-lined, modern aesthetic. The home is fully detached, and the new floor plan and high ceilings have captured the abundant natural light to full advantage.
4 bedrooms, 5.5 baths, living room, dining room, gourmet kitchen, media/family room, dramatic staircase, bamboo floors, skylights, large landscaped south garden, two car side-by-side garage.
Lot Size Approximately 33’ x 128’
- The Indian White Mara Quartz and mosaic tile entrance leads you to the massive pivoting mahogany and narrow reed glass door
- Once inside, the 8’ wide entry hall provides an excellent showcase for art and leads to the dramatic staircase with its curved wall and skylight above.
- The heart of the house has 10’ ceilings and tall doors throughout
- Bamboo floors unify the open living and dining areas spanning the dramatic fireplace
- Granite countertops and white cabinetry provide the perfect background for the highly efficient kitchen’s state of the art stainless appliances: 5-burner Thermador cooktop with Miele hood, dual Thermador ovens, U-Line ice maker, Bosch dishwasher and SubZero refrigerator/freezer
- Double doors open to the media/family room and balcony, providing views of the south garden
- Powder room with glass and porcelain pedestal sink
- Master suite features two marble bathrooms, generous closets and outdoor spiral staircase leading to the lower terrace and garden; there are views to the south of City Hall and the Bay beyond
- A few steps down from the entry hall is the first level with three bedroom suites, each with its private bath
- Rooms enjoy 10’ ceilings, neutral carpets and white tiled bathrooms
- Two of the three bedrooms have doors opening onto the spacious terrace that leads to the large, lush south garden
- A two car side-by-side garage, numerous storage areas and laundry room complete this floor
- Large, mature south garden with lawn, tall shrubs and trees for privacy
- Property will be reassessed upon sale. Year 2005-2006 San Francisco property tax rate is 1.140% of the sales price.
- Prospective buyers are advised to review, prior to making any offer, the “Buyers Disclosure Package” on file with the listing agents.
- Permission has been granted by the City of San Francisco Zoning Administrator to add a third floor that is full width in the front of the house and with side setbacks in the rear. Details are included in the Disclosure Package.