4 Bedrooms + Office, 5 Baths
Gourmet Kitchen, Formal Dining Room, Laundry Room
Private Garage, 2 Storage Areas, Shared Roof Deck
Square Footage: 3478*
Year Built: 1923
HOA Dues: $1900/month
The sixth floor at 1800 Gough offers a classic Pacific Heights cooperative apartment graced with an abundance of views and natural light from all four exposures. The current owners renovated this sophisticated full floor residence in 2005. Their expertise in designing sailing yachts has intelligently informed the design of the exceptionally generous residence.
Built in 1923 and designed by renowned San Francisco architect, Conrad Alfred Meussdorffer, 1800 Gough's seven apartments are home to an interesting mix of local and international residents.
The public rooms enjoy views to the south, west and east bringing San Francisco Bay and landmarks-including Coit Tower, the Transamerica Pyramid and City Hall-to the forefront.
Gleaming hardwoods floors and dual windows are found throughout. A wood-burning fireplace anchors the beautifully proportioned living room. The adjoining formal dining room is capable of accommodating large dinner parties.
Clad in stone, the gourmet kitchen offers the best of everything coupled with fabulous San Francisco views to the east. Top quality appliances, storage and counter space abound. Included are: Thermadore six-burner gas cooktop with Gaggenau hood, dual ovens, SubZero refrigerator, two Miele dishwashers and KitchenAid clear ice cube maker for the best cocktails.
The residence's circular flow works beautifully for privacy among the four bedroom suites and the compact, view office. The master suite includes two dressing rooms and two full baths-one tailored and the other more feminine. Marble and granite were used tastefully in the various baths. A brilliant design creates a powder room accessible from the gallery-style main hallway.
A shared roof deck, glass and wood enclosed, allows for additional enjoyment of the views. 1800 Gough is served by two elevators-one that leads directly to the residence's lovely private entry foyer, plus a service elevator adjacent to the kitchen and laundry room.
Parking for one large vehicle is included in the private garage, accessed via the driveway off Gough Street on the left/north side of the building. Two storage areas are included. A part-time manager is on site to serve the residents.
- *Square footage is per appraiser; Broker does not warrant square footage; Buyers are advised to investigate
- Pet policy allows one cat or dog of 20 lbs or less
- The cooperative apartment application process will be reviewed with interested buyers
- One may contact Northern Trust, Kristin Stansbury, 415.765.6420, for mortgage lending information
- Property taxes to be reassessed upon sale at 1.163% of the purchase price
- Living room and dining room plantation shutters and a large flat screen Fujitsu TV are in storage for the new owners; Yamaha sound system components are included in the sale and are found in the foyer closet